Expoalimentaria presents its Hosted Buyer program, targeted exclusively for international visitors. The goal of this program is to guarantee the presence of high-level professionals and with purchase decision-making power in the represented sectors of the fair
Registration for our Hosted Buyer program is now available, if you wish to apply enter the following link:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The Hosted Buyer program offers you the following incentives
- "non-stop" air ticket in economy class to attend the fair.
- airport - hotel*- fair transportation.
- Free entry to the fair.
- Access to the VIP lounge for buyers.
* Only for Official Expoalimentaria 2020 Hotels.
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Professionals from international companies with purchasing power in the sectors and products represented at the fair:
- Buyer/Purchasing Manager
- Interested in buying food (agricultural and fishing sector) exhibited at the fair.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Complete the registration form with all the required fields. After your application, the Technical Evaluation Committee will inform you in approximately three weeks about the results obtained.
WHAT ARE MY OBLIGATIONS?
If your application is satisfactory, you must comply with the following obligations of the program:
- Visit the fair for at least two days.
- Schedule at least six business meetings with exhibitors of your interest, through the Business Roundtable platform, being a participant in them
CONSIDERATIONS AND RELEVANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE "HOSTED BUYER" PROGRAM
- Read the Terms & Conditions of the Hosted Buyer program.
- The application form must be completed in its entirety, otherwise the application will not be processed.
- The Technical Committee will evaluate the information provided in the registration form to decide whether or not to qualify for the "Hosted Buyer" program.
- Exhibiting companies at the fair will not be considered buyers.
- Applying does not guarantee you will obtain benefits and is subject to limited spots.
- The Organization reserves the right to decline your application.
- Accepted the benefit, you have a limited time to confirm your attendance.
- Participants must cover other expenses not mentioned in the program.
- The results will be sent from the month of May 2023.
- For more information, contact your Executive.
- If you have not qualified to be part of the Hosted Buyer program, you will be able to attend the fair for free.